Microsoft is one of the most widely distributed and broadly accepted technology companies in the world. We use Microsoft tools--like SQL Server, Visual Studio, C#, MVC, TFS, SSIS, SSRS, Exchange, Unity, and Active Directory--because they yield great results, are highly integrated, and Microsoft demonstrates a commitment to continuously improving their product offerings,
MongoDB empowers innovators to create, transform, and disrupt industries by unleashing the power of software and data.
GraphQL is a query and manipulation language for APIs.
Integral to any Web-client based development, our experience with HTML grows along with the evolution of HTML.
Professional CSS yields professional looking results. Bootstrap is an accepted industry CSS library that accelerates Web development.
SignalR permits bi-directional client and server communications allowing us to build more responsive and dynamic Web applications.
- Time. Money. or Feature Driven
- Agile/SCRUM Sprints
- Value. Complexity. Risk User Stories
- Feature Demos Every Sprint
- Fast Wire Frame Graphical Design
- Shareable Fiddles for Client
- GUI Integrated into Working Full-Feature Stack
- Objective Metrics Driven, Refactored Code
- Unit Testing to 100% Code Coverage
- Clean Code Standards
- Design Pattern-Based Code
- No Code Clones (no copy-paste coding)
- Fully Instrumented Code
- Customer Approves Complete Feature Set
- Final Fit and Finish Performance Tuning and Analysis with Ants
- Principled Implementation, Extraordinary Results